The Union of Oil and Gas Industry Organizations "Russian Gas Society" was established in May 2001. The Russian Gas Society includes more than 130 companies – leading Russian enterprises of the oil and gas industry and related industries, as well as foreign companies, including from China, interested in working in the Russian market. The President of the Russian Gas Society is Pavel Zavalny, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Energy.
The Russian Gas Society today is an effective mechanism for coordinating the interests of the oil and gas industry, a platform for dialogue on the most pressing issues, a conductor of the interests of the industry both in dialogue with the state and in dialogue with society.
The priority aims of the Russian Gas Society are:
-coordination of the interests of the members of the Union and their integration into state programs of regulation and market development;
- improvement of the regulatory support system for the development of the industry: development of draft laws and other regulations;
- improving the interaction of participants in the oil and gas community with representatives of the legislative and executive authorities of the Russian Federation and international organizations;
- harmonization of industry standards of Russia and partner countries;
- assistance in business development of Russian oil and gas companies in foreign markets;
- the formation of public opinion on key issues of oil and gas industry.
Address: 119261, Moscow, Lomonosovskiy Prospekt., 7 bl. 5
Phone: 8 495 660-55-80